• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

No more Kennedy assassination please.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No more Kennedy assassination please.

I'm all assassinated out.

Though the one on 5 last week came up with a nice new theory I hadn't heard before.

To whit, that Patsy only got off two shots & the actual kill shot came from an AR15 held by a Secret Service agent in the car following the Kennedy car.

The premise being that the two slugs they found from Patsy's gun were, on the whole, intact, whilst the slug that took half of Kennedy's head off was frangible, so came from a different gun.

Just found this:

Whether it's CIA, Mafia, LBJ or even aliens, JFK assassination conspiracy theories never die - NY Daily News

One of the comments:

Originally posted by Some Lune or Other

GUYS. THIS IS ALL VERY SIMPLE -- First of all 90% of people polled believe there was a conspiracy.

I ask then why some of the same people dont believe in a 9/11 conspiracy. It's hysterical.

All this mainstream media BS is GARBAGE. ZIONIST CONTROLLED GARBAGE. ALL OF IT.

You believe what you are TOLD to believe.

Here is the deal.

James Tague is the only other man shot during the JFK killing.

He has written books... the story he told was completely different than what our corrupt Zionist controlled media wants the sheep of America to believe.

JFK ended two wars which took money out of the FED's hand.

The FED and all banks are run by the Rothschilds Rockefellers and Zionists(one and the same) THey were not happy about that but once he tried to end the FED by printing his own 5 dollar bills with "United States Note" written on them... that was the end.

And LBJ(Zionist puppet followed by Zionist puppet after zionist puppet up to our current phony of a president) who already hated Kennedy, and is also a Zionist... had him killed.

You dont even need to do that much research to find this stuff.

I can assure you that reading the Daily News, NY Times, Post... or watching CNN Fox News or MSNBC will shovel you NOTHING but absolute garbage and disinformation.
    So there we have it: it was the Zionists (or Giant Alien Lizards ) apparently.

The prog was repeated the other day. I thought that it seemed familiar.
    Last edited by zeitghost; 1 June 2017, 08:58.

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
    I'm all assassinated out.

Though the one on 5 last week came up with a nice new theory I hadn't heard before.

To whit, that Patsy only got off two shots & the actual kill shot came from an AR15 held by a Secret Service agent in the car following the Kennedy car.

The premise being that the two slugs they found from Patsy's gun were, on the whole, intact, whilst the slug that took half of Kennedy's head off was frangible, so came from a different gun.
    That'll teach him for faking the moon landings.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

He's been shot again?
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Working...
      X