• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Python Reunion

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Python Reunion

Monty Python (surviving members) to do stage show, so is this going to be a Messiah or a Naughty Boy?

I am always wary of reunions, sometimes things should stay in the past to be viewed with rose tinted glasses.
    Growing old is mandatory
    Growing up is optional

Originally posted by Halo Jones View Post
    Monty Python (surviving members) to do stage show, so is this going to be a Messiah or a Naughty Boy?

I am always wary of reunions, sometimes things should stay in the past to be viewed with rose tinted glasses.
    Somebody need to buy a new yatch. They are well past their peak.

Comment

Albatross...?
      I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

There was something on Sky last week with the five of them talking. The odd thing was that Eric Idle was via satellite on a TV screen as he obviously couldn't bear to be in the same room as the others.
        Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

cashing like spamalot?

I suspect much of it will be past its best but then we may see a new classic sketch in the dross.
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
          X