• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Edinburgh Fringe

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Edinburgh Fringe

.. anyone ever been? whats it like?

have been asked if id like to go see my brother in glasgee after a fair amount of promising to go visit him and never getting round to it.. he suggested we take a trip over to Edinburgh for the fringe this weekend..

thoughts/ recommendations anyone?
    The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

I always thought it was a very short Brazillian!
    I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
    Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman
        I always thought it was a very short Brazillian!
        Much nicer than the hairy Glasgow Minge, I find.

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

I don't really have a preference, as long as I don't get spiders' legs in my teeth.
          We must strike at the lies that have spread like disease through our minds

Comment

A lot of the best shows are now sold out (I live in Edinburgh).

I wouldn't bother seeing Ed Byrne - dissapointing.

Check out www.edfringe.com
            Vieze Oude Man

Comment

Originally posted by bogeyman
              Much nicer than the hairy Glasgow Minge, I find.
              I went muff diving with a wee Scottish lass and I was shocked to find it left in its natural state. It was so long she could a platted it or put it in curlers.
              "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Continuing the Google images theme, put "femme poilue" in .... or not, if you've just eaten.
                We must strike at the lies that have spread like disease through our minds

Comment

Originally posted by chef
                  .. anyone ever been? whats it like?

have been asked if id like to go see my brother in glasgee after a fair amount of promising to go visit him and never getting round to it.. he suggested we take a trip over to Edinburgh for the fringe this weekend..

thoughts/ recommendations anyone?
                  Yes, many times and it's a blast. The main stuff might be sold out but there's plenty of other stuff to catch, some of which willbe brilliant, some complete tulipe. The place will be buzzing and it's open all night.

Just check the Scotsman for listings, get tickets on the day to stuff (Get almost everything you want) or go hang out at the pleasance and watch a choice of several shows/comedies from there.
                  Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

thanks a lot folks,

i'll take some scissors, curlers and a gum shield and head on up there to el presidente's homeland tomorrow..
                    The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Working...
                    X