• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

New way to find accomodation

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New way to find accomodation

New LoveRoom site connects people looking for 'love, sex' (oh, and a place to stay) | Mail Online

A new vacation rental site allows users to scout for guests and hosts based on their attractability - not the room's.

LoveRoom, which launched last week and is currently in beta testing, states that it is a platform for connecting 'attractive' and 'interesting' people.

Its founder, Los Angeles-based tech entrepreneur Josh Bocanegra, told MailOnline that over 700 people are currently signed up for the free service and there are plans to roll it out from the U.S. gloablly.

A marriage of the popular dating app Tinder and accommodation rental spot Airbnb, a new room sharing site allows users to scout for guests and hosts based on their attractability.
    Novel concept: The new vacation rental site, LoveRoom, allows users to scout for guests and hosts based on their attractability - not the room's

LoveRoom is similar to a standard dating site, in that it allows users to search for people by age range, gender and sexual preference.

Once they find someone who takes their fancy, he or she can strike a deal on the accommodation front.

Profile photos show people pulling their best poses.
    LoveRoom
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

interesting that you can see personal details such as date of birth without logging in. Also interesting to see the results of an image search of the profile pics
    This default font is sooooooooooooo boring and so are short usernames

Comment

Can you rent the rooms by the hour?
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
        Can you rent the rooms by the hour?
        I think its more renting companions by the night by paying for the room etc.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
          I think its more renting companions by the night by paying for the room etc.
          NLyUK has been doing that for years!
          Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
            NLyUK has been doing that for years!
            allegedly not, even SASGuru's wife can't afford a whole night with NLyUK.(not sure she would want to?)

Comment

Working...
            X