• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Open message FAO: English Footballists

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Open message FAO: English Footballists

When are you going to get your bloody act together and win something?

Kind regards,

Rugby, Athletics, Cycling, Rowing, Equestrians, Cricket, Boxing et al.
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Always regarded soccer as a game for pussies ...

My subconscious is annoying. It's got a mind of its own.

Comment

I can envisage a large pink football being placed on one end of that.

Comment

Yeah, but an English footballer would never find the 'Pink Football', and wouldn't know what to do with it if he did ...
        Last edited by pjclarke; 20 November 2013, 10:38. Reason: Comedic Value
        My subconscious is annoying. It's got a mind of its own.

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post

Kind regards,

is it 2003 again?

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
            is it 2003 again?
            2011 Six Nations, but it's besides the point.

Comment

Haven't they won the prize for 'Most Expensive League In The World?'
              Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Kind regards,

Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Kind regards,

Ah so the England football team should follow suit and fill itself with foreigners who pretend to be "English"
                  Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                  I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                    Ah so the England football team should follow suit and fill itself with foreigners who pretend to be "English"
                    They'd probably do better than this lot.

Comment

Working...
                    X