• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Into the supply cupboard with you!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Into the supply cupboard with you!

Office Romances: Best Places For Sex At Work [Infographic] | YourTango

Looking for an afternoon delight? A new study reveals the most desirable locations for sex at work.
    One of my ultimate fantasies, besides having sex in a cab, which I will probably never fulfill, is having sex in the office. But since I work from home, tragically, I don't think I'll ever get to do that one either.
    NSFW - if you get caught!
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

I broke my desk shagging my then girlfriend on it on a weekend. She was one of my lighter conquests but still managed to snap the desk top around the bracket in the corner. Difficult to hide a smirk when there were 6 or 7 colleagues stood around it trying to work what happened.

Even funnier when the boss asked who had been in his office as stuff on his desk had moved. Felt pretty smug for the rest of the day.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Working...
    X