• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Serious Question..

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Serious Question..

Would anyone vote labour in next time if Tony blair gets booted out ?

I personally dont think it will make any difference to the parties policies and their vendetta of hatred against it's citizens....

Next time?

You think there'll ever be an election again?
    Why not?

Comment

You left out glorious

glorious thousand year reich
      Why not?

Comment

Originally posted by Andyw

I personally dont think it will make any difference to the parties policies and their vendetta of hatred against it's citizens....
        Im voting Labour as they are the only party commited to the Rapture Day.

God Bless Tony and all who sacrifice themselves for our salvation.

Comment

They do not hate us as such, they want to control us, so that we become the model society they have in their heads.

They are fecking deranged of course, but not enough voters have the brains to see what is gradually happening. It is like frog boiling.

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100
            They do not hate us as such, they want to control us, so that we become the model society they have in their heads.

They are fecking deranged of course, but not enough voters have the brains to see what is gradually happening. It is like frog boiling.
            You got it !

The idea being that the chosen select,eg moi, will ascend to heaven with Tony and our Mastercards on the chosen Rapture date (I cannot reveal this date to the non select but lets say its going to be sooner than you think) and the rest of those left behind will be offered as as blood sacrifice to Satan and those rejected by Satan will become Estate Agents.

Its only fair.

Comment

party's
              its
              its

hth
              We must strike at the lies that have spread like disease through our minds

Comment

Well, not personally (would rather chop off my testicles with a rusty hacksaw blade) but there seem to be any awful lot of people who would.

I think these could probably be broken down into the following:

a) I've always voted Labour and am too pig-sh1t thick to do anything else

b) I'm a rather well off Guardian reader in the Arts/Law/Media etc. who doesn't suffer directly from Labour's policies and go to nice restaurants in Islington. Also on nodding acquaintance with Cherie!

c) I live on benefits and would be scared if anyone else got into power.

d) I'm a recent immigrant and want to bring my family of ramshackle gypsies from Romania to live in your nice country - and feck it up.

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

e). I'm Tim, nice but dim. I believe in public services and "fairness". Only Labour pledge to "invest" billions and so, being a bit soft and gullible, I can only vote Labour to make things better.

Comment

Originally posted by bogeyman
                    Well, not personally (would rather chop off my testicles with a rusty hacksaw blade) but there seem to be any awful lot of people who would.

I think these could probably be broken down into the following:

a) I've always voted Labour and am too pig-sh1t thick to do anything else

b) I'm a rather well off Guardian reader in the Arts/Law/Media etc. who doesn't suffer directly from Labour's policies and go to nice restaurants in Islington. Also on nodding acquaintance with Cherie!

c) I live on benefits and would be scared if anyone else got into power.

d) I'm a recent immigrant and want to bring my family of ramshackle gypsies from Romania to live in your nice country - and feck it up.
                    I think you just about summed it up nicely !

Comment

Working...
                    X