• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

what are top paid it contracts

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what are top paid it contracts

hi

what are top paid IT contracts and daily rate to expect?

Me understand you not.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Trolls get paid by the barrow full. Monkeys get paid peanuts
      I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

If our resident stats guru is to be believed: Machine learning - 2K per day.

Comment

BA roles in IBs (outside London, so typically locations like Cambridge and Jersey) are as high as £75 per day now.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
            BA roles in IBs (outside London, so typically locations like Cambridge and Jersey) are as high as £75 per day now.
            BA is what and IB how much?

Comment

merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                If our resident stats guru is to be believed: Machine learning - 2K per day.
                Combinations of Data Science, Analytics, Statistics, Applied Machine Learning etc... can pay over £1000pd
                Unfortunately there are may be 2 such roles advertised per year. I have a very strong feeling that there are more out there but you have to know the right people and be known by them in order to get them.
                Plus you'll probably need a PHD in the relevant subject area.
                Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
                  Combinations of Data Science, Analytics, Statistics, Applied Machine Learning etc... can pay over £1000pd
                  Unfortunately there are may be 2 such roles advertised per year. I have a very strong feeling that there are more out there but you have to know the right people and be known by them in order to get them.
                  Relevant subject area what is?

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
                    MSc will do. Lots of PhD's seem to be unable to convert theory into practice.
                    There are a lot more than 2 roles advertised in Health Econ Modelling which is my speciality, and pays > £1000 per day. Although as I mentioned in another thread a consultancy model is even more lucrative.
                    Helps to have one or two papers published in a journal/conference as I have ( as co-author).
                    Agree about ML - haven't seen much in that, although a fascinating subject I'm trying to gen up on.
                    Hard Brexit now!
                    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                    X