• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

And while we are on the subject...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And while we are on the subject...

Of all agreeing that Labour are sh1t, useless, control freaks and spendthrifts with our money, didnt we have a fuel protest when petrol reached about 75pence a ltr ?

?

Comment

No one cares anymore.

We just do as we are told, like good citizens, or else the terrorists will kill us.

Comment

The terrorists being the Goverment I take it ?

Comment

We don't know who they are, we just know that we are in serious danger.

However, by removing all our civil liberties and rights, our government will protect us.

HTH

Comment

Shouldnt all these post be headed 'Without Prejudice' so it cant be used in court as evidence against us.... after all the gov cant be trusted.

Comment

I got back from the Canaries yesterday and diesel was 68 cents per litre or 46.5p in real money. Compare that to our 99.9p
              Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

I just got back from Saudi and it's 10p a gallon there !!!!

And before anyone says "yeah but they got loads of oil" do you really think our government would sell it to us that cheap if we had the same oil reserves as they do ?

Comment

When I went to Saudi, it cost more to have your car washed than to fill it with petrol.
                  We must strike at the lies that have spread like disease through our minds

Comment

Working...
                  X