• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Daily Fail or Stormfront

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Daily Fail or Stormfront

Upvoted comments on Mail Online versus posts on neo-Nazi message board Stormfront.

Can you tell which is which?

Link

I got 5
    Last edited by RedSauce; 21 November 2013, 15:17.

You scored 10/10!

You're brilliant at telling the difference between Daily Mail comments and Stormfront comments. Awkward.
    hmmm...
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

5/10
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
        hmmm...
        8/10 - Generally the more racist, sexist and bigoted comments are from the DM. I kind of realised that after getting the first couple wrong.
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by RedSauce View Post
          Upvoted comments on Mail Online versus posts on neo-Nazi message board Stormfront.

Can you tell which is which?

Link

I got 5
          Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
          5/10
          Poor efforts; I got 10 by looking at the grammar. The content of both was equally revolting, but the Stormfront reactions were grammatically better. I find that a bit disturbing.
          And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

8 out of 10. Despite what the site tries to imply, it's generally quite easy to tell the comments apart. Those StormFront comments have a malevolence and often a conspiratorial weirdness beyond anything you'd be likely to see in the Daily Mail or Sun etc.

I bet a similar competition could be produced comparing Guardian or New Statesman comments with some hard left Stalinist forum.
            Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
              8 out of 10. Despite what the site tries to imply, it's generally quite easy to tell the comments apart. Those StormFront comments have a malevolence and often a conspiratorial weirdness beyond anything you'd be likely to see in the Daily Mail or Sun etc.
              You mean StormFront views are more of a doctrine rather than just an ill thought out comment.
              "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Got 5/10.

Stormfront seems less extreme in their views...

Comment

5 for me too.

Comment

Tricky test - all answers COULD have been on Daily Mail.

Somebody needs to run a test

Comment

Working...
                    X