• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

88% off Mac software bundle

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

88% off Mac software bundle

Looks worth a punt. Been using istats & diskaid for years now.

Good deal: 88% off Mac software bundle
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Why would you need Mac Internet Security? I thought all Apple products were so great that it was impossible to get a virus
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I hadn't really understood this 'pwned' expression until I read DirtyDog's post.

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
      Looks worth a punt. Been using istats & diskaid for years now.

Good deal: 88% off Mac software bundle
      Half the supposed price is in MotionComposer [$149] which uses flash

and nothing else really seems to be worth grabbing. Surely Data Backup 3 [$49] is just a poor version of time machine....
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Save your money and just get Knights of the Old Republic somewhere else for under $10. It's an oldie but goodie.

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
          Half the supposed price is in MotionComposer [$149] which uses flash

and nothing else really seems to be worth grabbing. Surely Data Backup 3 [$49] is just a poor version of time machine....
          Yeah that one confused me too. Go on who's plan B is this? It's doomed!
          "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
          X