• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Foxtons, Hamptons, Zoopla, etc - Recommendations?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Foxtons, Hamptons, Zoopla, etc - Recommendations?

If selling a property in central London, what estate agents would you recommend, and are there any to avoid?

I've heard one or two bad things about Foxtons, some years ago, but they're probably no worse than others.
    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

if just selling up Foxton's as they are still the most ruthless b**tards.....
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

As a tennant I have dealt with:

Chesterton and Humberts were most normal.
      Elizabeth Pryce are stupid, lovely sales woman does the deal, in step the monkeys.
      Atkinson McLeod employ children - cost me a deposit when she didnt follow the rules.
      Foxtons employ children that are supervised by people who push them.
      La Salle were lovely, but just did viewings with them.
      EA2 in wapping were lovely - same lady throughout.
      Chase Evans tried to be abit slick, a bit transparent really.

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
        If selling a property in central London, what estate agents would you recommend, and are there any to avoid?

I've heard one or two bad things about Foxtons, some years ago, but they're probably no worse than others.
        Which area/postcode? You might be better off with a small local agent than one of the big chains like Foxtons.

Comment

Originally posted by edison View Post
          Which area/postcode? You might be better off with a small local agent than one of the big chains like Foxtons.
          South Ken

I would have used Stern Studios in Gloucester Road, but they seem to have disappeared.
          Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Working...
          X