• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Good evening and Hello

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good evening and Hello

Good evening one and all. I'm new to the world of contracting, having been a permie for the past 14 years in the Project Management field. Very much enjoying reading the advice and banter and look forward to getting involved.
    Can just about bleed a radiator and don't really have an opinion regarding gladiators either way.

Originally posted by colonelyeehaw View Post
    Good evening one and all. I'm new to the world of contracting, having been a permie for the past 14 years in the Project Management field. Very much enjoying reading the advice and banter and look forward to getting involved.
    Can just about bleed a radiator and don't really have an opinion regarding gladiators either way.
    Again whitespace.
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

63 views and not a single soul has even stopped by to say hello. That is shocking.

I can only assume this is because you're not a sockie like Damon for example.

Comment

Hello and welcome.

May I suggest you make efforts to distance yourself from the pillock ASAP if you do not wish forever to be tarred with the same brush.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
          Hello and welcome.

May I suggest you make efforts to distance yourself from the pillock ASAP if you do not wish forever to be tarred with the same brush.
          I did say that, then he goes and posts that he worked with me.

Now who's the bigger pillock

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
            I did say that, then he goes and posts that he worked with me.

Now who's the bigger pillock
            Based on available evidence?

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
              Based on available evidence?
              Don't you dare try and steal his thunder!

Comment

I was like you once, then I started replying to comments, before you could shake a maraca I became a contrarian. Now I spend my hours and minutes looking for posts that I can have an opposite opinion to. It's not as fun as it sounds.

Gladiators are cool, that's a fact there are no other opinions. Unless you mean the Gladiators on ITV, then only Jet was cool. Well I think she was called Jet, if not just ignore that statement, well the entire post really.

Comment

Hello
                  "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

It took you 14 years to find us?
                    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                    X