• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

hairy-legged man-haters

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hairy-legged man-haters

Mumsnet take on Pie and Bovril over "hairy-legged man-haters" insult as forum battle breaks out on the web

A SCOTTISH football site was on the receiving end, as Mumsnet "trolls" hit back with abuse of their own as "banter" between the two forums descended in to foul mouthed back and forths.
    Mumsnet take on Pie and Bovril over "hairy-legged man-haters" insult, as forum battle breaks out on the web - Daily Record

I see. Well I don't think we want to stir things up again or get CUK dragged into this.
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
      I see. Well I don't think we want to stir things up again or get CUK dragged into this.
      Nah. It cost us money last time.
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
        Nah. It cost us money last time.

Really?

Comment

Really?
          Between NAT and I about £250. But then again I'll sponsor any old sad case.
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
            Between NAT and I about £250. But then again I'll sponsor any old sad case.
            You lost me. So "the last time" I took to mean the last time CUK got in a spat with mumsnet.
            How did this end up with you sponsoring a "sad case"? Makes no sense to me.

Comment

You lost me. So "the last time" I took to mean the last time CUK got in a spat with mumsnet.
              How did this end up with you sponsoring a "sad case"? Makes no sense to me.
              the hairy legged ones demanded MF's lunch money!
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Send 'em some of these

Hairy stockings: Chinese website says anti-pervert tights could be essential summer clothing | Metro News
                "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

It's a hoax. That was on MF's wife's iPhone, an accidental selfie.

Comment

Has anyone not come off worse in an encounter with mumsnet?
                    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Working...
                    X