• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Dr. Who Shed

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dr. Who Shed

Here you go, you need one of these in your garden:

More here: View sheds in the Tardis category - Shed of the year 2014 Readersheds.co.uk | Shed of the year 2014
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Think I'd prefer one of these....

Comment

I've got a dalek in my garage.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
        Isn't that a tad inconvenient when you want to get the car/lawnmower/whatever you keep in your garage? Or have you removed its blaster which could be classed as abusing a minority.

Comment

Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
          Isn't that a tad inconvenient when you want to get the car/lawnmower/whatever you keep in your garage? Or have you removed its blaster which could be classed as abusing a minority.
          She's always got short grass though.
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
            She's always got short grass though.
            I do trust that's not a euphemism.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
              I do trust that's not a euphemism.

But you could always lend it to MF. His arse is even bigger on the inside and he could do with the sink plunger attachment to stop his Dutch import oversize manpons from falling out.

Comment

Working...
              X