• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Complete waste of time award

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Complete waste of time award

I don't believe it.....
    We must strike at the lies that have spread like disease through our minds

To be honest I think it should be compulsory fo the Welsh to only learn Welsh.
    I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
    Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by Fleetwood
      And yet if it were some invention to text French more effectively then you would be entirely in favour of it, no doubt.

Perhaps it could correct your punctuation and spelling at the same time, so everyone could be little Fleetwords, ne pourraient-ils pas?

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman
        To be honest I think it should be compulsory fo the Welsh to only learn Welsh.
        It is legal for an Englishman to kill a Welshman on the walls of Chester, at after 2am, with a bow and arrow
        "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy
          It is legal for an Englishman to kill a Welshman on the walls of Chester, at after 2am, with a bow and arrow
          I thought that was on any Sunday in Hereford?

Comment

don't limit yourself to time and location, it's a free for all with them

well except the lizady ones, who can give you a terrible nip.
            Your parents ruin the first half of your life and your kids ruin the second half

Comment

Are there any Englishmen left? I thought they had all been outsourced to India and Poland.

Comment

Originally posted by bogeyman
                And yet if it were some invention to text French more effectively then you would be entirely in favour of it, no doubt.
                Perhaps it could correct your punctuation and spelling at the same time, so everyone could be little Fleetwords, ne pourraient-ils pas?
                It already exists in French, n'est-ce pas?
                We must strike at the lies that have spread like disease through our minds

Comment

I have clients that run Windows XP in Welsh.

Fecking fat Welsh Windows!
                  Throw them to the lions - WC2 5.4

Comment

Working...
                  X