• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The End of All Discussion ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The End of All Discussion ?

www.carm.org/cut.htm

Think of a world where all the answers can be cut and pasted.
    Think of a world where debate is automated, where machines do the arguing at many times the speed of humans. Think of a world where belief is a soundbite, where every question has a corresponding paragraph, a trite reposte on a decayed and bitter world.

The difference is that it is arranged and edited down for easy cut-and-paste so you can have something to work with when sharing your faith on the Internet
    I quite like the humourous mistake in the above. The implication that cutting 'n' pasting someone else's opinion is in any way sharing your beliefs is quite amusing.

Comment

Email: My 31 year old son was raised in a stable Christian two-parent family. He is now a drug addict criminal. How do I reconcile the Biblical Train up a child..." statement?

I can't stop the pasting, help me stop the pasting ... I need help but there is nowhere to turn .... Flubber.

Comment

Working...
      X