• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What do you want for Christmas?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What do you want for Christmas?

The latest gadget? Some nice warms socks? A rip roaring book? Peace & quiet?

Have you been good this year? Tell the CUK Santas what you'd like this Christmas?
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post

Have you been good this year? Tell the CUK Santas what you'd like this Christmas?
    Sledge!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post

Still thinking about it, but I think you sent your letter to Santa to my rep page by mistake.

We've hit a limit methinks. Anyway suck my pole

Comment

What was the real purpose of David Cameron's visit to India? | openDemocracy

oh i dont know some socks

Comment

Something that makes me better. And unimaginable wealth.
          While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

I've got a hankering to get the Codex Seraphinianus but we try to set fairly tight budgets (relatively speaking) on presents for each other and that wouldn't leave much left for presents that serve some purpose
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by CoolCat View Post
              What the fook has your link got to do with the topic, you dull one-issue cretin?
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                I've got a hankering to get the Codex Seraphinianus but we try to set fairly tight budgets (relatively speaking) on presents for each other and that wouldn't leave much left for presents that serve some purpose
                Wow. Never seen that, looks great.

I have a first edition of

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=ba...ell=1&tbm=isch

I think it would fit well next to it as a modern tome.

Comment

The new edition of the Codex actually seems like decent value in the sense that reviewers comment on the materials and construction of the book being rather special.

I wonder if it would even be worth buying as an investment; you struggle to get a copy for under £300 from previous printings!
                  Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                  I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                  Originally posted by vetran
                  Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                    The new edition of the Codex actually seems like decent value in the sense that reviewers comment on the materials and construction of the book being rather special.

I wonder if it would even be worth buying as an investment; you struggle to get a copy for under £300 from previous printings!
                    I actually fancied a copy of the Voynich Manuscript in fine binding. Never seen a copy.

Comment

Working...
                    X