• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I'm a Celebrity...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm a Celebrity...

Caught 5 minutes of this last night and it left me wondering who, in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, watches this tripe and why?

Now, I know it's ITV so my expectations aren't exactly high but something in the prime time slot that features some old hag informing the nation that she needed a dump and that she didn't care if she had a "fakkin' awdeeyunce or not" and for the hosts of the show to use that event as a reference for their puerile humour for the duration of the time I was watching leads me to think that the answer to my question is that the target audience must be a bunch of infantilised feckwits. Half the country in other words.

Originally posted by zoco View Post
    Caught 5 minutes of this last night and it left me wondering who, in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, watches this tripe and why?
    In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, you!
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

I didn't even know it was still running.
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
      X