• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Irish birds

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Irish birds

Very nice ones. I wish the english ones were nearly as friendly and down-to-earth.
    I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Watch out. They are breeders. Before you know it you'll be paying out for hoards of the potato munchers.

Comment

Irish birds...

...mad as a bag of frogs.

But very pretty.

With a temper that could kill you at 3 yards.

With beautiful, long blond hair.

And a grip that would choke your chicken.

And a brother who's a good crack.

And parents that keep trying to convert you to catholicism.

With some great friends.

And hate you drinking anything but Guinness.

But are frisky as anything.

But hate contraception...er, OK.
      If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

They live in caravans

Their brother will Tarmac your drive

They like explosions
        I remember the good old days of this site when people used to moan about serious contractor related issues like house prices and immigration. How times have changed!?

Comment

You might want to avoid the red heads particularly if they have PMT.
          I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
          Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Is that why it's red?
            I remember the good old days of this site when people used to moan about serious contractor related issues like house prices and immigration. How times have changed!?

Comment

They also steal wardrobes and do a runner when you are at work, but that's another story....
              Vieze Oude Man

Comment

I went out with one for a while and she was an absolute feckin headcase!
                Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish
                  I went out with one for a while and she was an absolute feckin headcase!
                  What a woman?

Yeah, they're all headcases.

Comment

She was pro IRA which was somewhat odd that she was going out with an English bloke called A. English.
                    Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Working...
                    X