• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Whites only flights!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whites only flights!

Well. Is this going to happen?

How can you trust anyone who looks a little 'foreign'? Especially with beards!!!!

Its only a matter of time until

a) A politician starts banging on about Enoch or stirs it up
    b) Asians start to get more up in arms about heavy handed police and there is a story about someone Asian being chucked off a plane.

Only a matter of time!
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

They should start making planes out of bacon, that would solve the problem.
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

According to latest news releases two of the men suspects arrested are WHITE Anglo-Saxon Britains who have converted to Islam.

Personally, I think the real issue is a religion that political correctness tells us we must not only 'like' but also praise and give vast sums of tax payers money in order to promote and protect it.

In reality, it appears to be about a 1,000 years behind the rest of Humanity in its treatment of everything from Human Rights to Womens Rights to Science and, IMPO, it is about time we started to say it like it is - especially the Media.

Comment

Ok, you are forced to eat a bacon sandwich and hit a koran with your shoes for 10 minutes before you are allowed to board, in a safe area in case your shoes explode.

Additionally, specially trained sniffer pigs examine every passenger.

Personally, I would'nt mind that. As long as the bacon sarnie was freshly cooked.
        Vieze Oude Man

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth
          They should start making planes out of bacon, that would solve the problem.
          If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan
            there is a story about someone Asian being chucked off a plane. Only a matter of time!
            Not quite, but I was in New York very shortly after the World Trade Centre attacks and recall catching a plane from JFK to Dallas. In the departure lounge by the gate there was this Sheriff JW Pepper type character, complete with stetson, who was having a very heated discussion with the gate staff. He kept pointing to a rather sun-tanned looking, heavily bearded gentleman who had a not exactly confidence inspiring habit of muttering continually to himself. I heard the sheriff say, "there is no fcuking way I am getting on this flight if you let that raghead on." Sure enough, they let the fella in question on and the sheriff refused to board.

Half the passengers were eyeballing this guy nervously all the way to Dallas and no one would sit next to him. I don't mind admitting, at the time it was quite unnerving.

Comment

I've been noticing an increasing number of white converts to Islam in East London recently - soft-minded Chico types, no doubt.
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

Yes, alarming numbers of women too who seem only too happy to submit themselves to a mediaevel level of treatment.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer Box
                  Yes, alarming numbers of women too who seem only too happy to submit themselves to a mediaevel level of treatment.
                  Oh, that's terrible. Please, send me their phone numbers privately and I will take care of that.
                  I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Sharia TV

Have any of you been watching Sharia TV ?

My God (Blessings be upon him) its scary, one learned scholar suggested it was OK to beat the wife if you left no marks?????

One lady asked if she should be accompanied everywhere by a relative and 2 of the 3 panelists were seriously considering this was required.

They have to change those kind of attitudes if they want to integrate.
                    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                    X