• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Metrosexual Footballers

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Metrosexual Footballers

Watching my local (major) team, Eintracht Frankfurt play Bordeaux in the UEFA league at the moment and was struck by their away kit. the players are in a rather fetching all in one aquamarine outfit and the goalie in a some kind of deep pink shirt. Who sorted that one out? Mind you respect to the fans, 12,000 Frankfurters have gaone down to Bordeaux for the game although personally I reckon only because the weather is better than here.

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    Watching my local (major) team, Eintracht Frankfurt play Bordeaux in the UEFA league at the moment and was struck by their away kit. the players are in a rather fetching all in one aquamarine outfit and the goalie in a some kind of deep pink shirt. Who sorted that one out? Mind you respect to the fans, 12,000 Frankfurters have gaone down to Bordeaux for the game although personally I reckon only because the weather is better than here.

FFS, are you gay? Wtf is "aquamarine"?

Bodie and Doyle didn't wear AquaFckingMarine!

They didn't drive round in an AquaFckingMarine Capri either!

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
      FFS, are you gay? Wtf is "aquamarine"?

Bodie and Doyle didn't wear AquaFckingMarine!

They didn't drive round in an AquaFckingMarine Capri either!
      Are you sure about that:

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
          Are you sure about that:

Which one of the two is wearing aquamarine? One is faded red and the other is faded blue!

As for the pencilled "art"? FFS, what the hell did you put into Google to find that sh!te?
          Last edited by Churchill; 28 November 2013, 20:37.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
            Which one of the two is wearing aquamarine? One is faded red and the other is faded blue!

As for the pencilled "art"? FFS, what the hell did you put into Google to find that sh!te?
            1 - aquamarine: a color, a shade between green and blue and clear

2 - just 'Bodie Doyle', it was the 5th image the 2nd - 4th I didn't think were suitable for here which shows that Bodie and doyle are homo-erotic fantasies for a lot of people

Comment

On the topic of football tops with dodgy taste one wonders how this ever got made.

Must have been intentional.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
                On the topic of football tops with dodgy taste one wonders how this ever got made.

Comment

Swiss:

Comment

Originally posted by greenlake View Post
                    And who say's Union is Gay Rigby
                    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Working...
                    X