• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

It's Friday

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's Friday

So what are your plans for the weekend....
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Originally posted by eek View Post
    So what are your plans for the weekend....
    Thanks for asking:

Off to Sheffield to see my new lady friend

What about you?

Comment

What are you up to eek?

Friends and family, food and drink, xmas decorations for me.
      Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
      +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
        What are you up to eek?

Mrs Eek has church fair on Saturday and a craft fair on Sunday. My parents are up on Sunday as they are looking after Eek Jrs next Tuesday - Thursday as we are both away elsewhere and they need instructions and a key.

So I guess I will be spending the weekend tidying the house up. The problem is I don't know why its a mess as I'm never there.....
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Off in 5 mins for my usual 4-5 hour journey back up north.
          Blood in your poo

Comment

Tonight I'm out for dinner at Cinnamon Kitchen with a couple of contractor friends from a previous gig. Based on past meet ups I'm going to do my best to avoid tequila, avoid falling asleep on the train home and waking up back in London, avoid leaving client laptops on said trains and hopefully get home in one piece.

Tomorrow I'll probably curl into a ball and regret the ageing process that means I can longer party like I used to and not suffer the consequences.

Sunday I may feel alive again.

Comment

Fri: beer, wine, red meat, zombies and sleep.
              Sat: xmas shopping and cooking lamb shanks for GF#1
              Sun: taking GF#1 shopping and for lunch while avoiding her cold/sore throat
              If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
                What are you up to eek?

Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
                  Fri: beer, wine, red meat, zombies and sleep.
                  Sat: xmas shopping and cooking lamb shanks for GF#1
                  Sun: taking GF#1 shopping and for lunch while avoiding her cold sores
                  FTFY

Comment

This evening will be a few beers in the house. Tomorrow a bit of Christmas shopping and then a mean at Bem Brasil and off to see avenged Sevenfold and five finger death punch (nice) in Manchester with my son. Sunday, probably more shopping and then drive my son back to school in Worcester
                    Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Working...
                    X