PDA

View Full Version : That CUK laff has started ....

sasguru
29th November 2013, 14:56
... the deep one which has you chuckling away to yourself, unable to do any work :laugh:laugh:laugh :rollin::rollin::rollin::rollin::rollin:

Feck me my ribs hurt.

SimonMac
29th November 2013, 15:06
... the deep one which has you chuckling away to yourself, unable to do any work :laugh:laugh:laugh :rollin::rollin::rollin::rollin::rollin:

Feck me my ribs hurt.

You been reading Suity's Jersey Shore

sasguru
29th November 2013, 15:10
You been reading Suity's Jersey Shore

No as it goes it's this gem:

http://forums.contractoruk.com/general/94583-greed-good-25.html

d000hg
29th November 2013, 15:23
You have a worse sense of humour than an accountant. What a dull and tedious cretin you are.

Also, starting a thread to insult another poster - cows learn faster than you do!

sasguru
29th November 2013, 15:34
You have a worse sense of humour than an accountant. What a dull and tedious cretin you are.

Also, starting a thread to insult another poster - cows learn faster than you do!

Ah its the passive-aggressive God-botherer.
what's the matter, prayers not answered? :laugh:laugh:laugh:laugh

d000hg
29th November 2013, 15:48
You know how ironic it is to call me passive-aggressive after starting this thread, which is incredibly passive-aggressive behaviour, right? That was another example of your sense of humour on display rather than a lack of understanding what passive-aggressive means?

MarillionFan
29th November 2013, 15:49
Looks like Bedlam to me.

RedSauce
29th November 2013, 15:51
You know how ironic it is to call me passive-aggressive after starting this thread, which is incredibly passive-aggressive behaviour, right? That was another example of your sense of humour on display rather than a lack of understanding what passive-aggressive means?

http://news.bbcimg.co.uk/media/images/52663000/jpg/_52663062_t7250169-atlantic_cod_caught_on_a_fishing_hook-spl.jpg

sasguru
29th November 2013, 15:51

:zzzz::zzzz::zzzz:
Jeez, you're duller than a grey November sky at dusk.

sasguru
29th November 2013, 15:53
http://news.bbcimg.co.uk/media/images/52663000/jpg/_52663062_t7250169-atlantic_cod_caught_on_a_fishing_hook-spl.jpg

You implying dooghie is stupid as a fish? That's not very nice.

d000hg
29th November 2013, 15:57
:zzzz::zzzz::zzzz:
Jeez, you're duller than a grey November sky at dusk.Considering you find yourself laughing about statistics, I suggest you rethink calling other people dull.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDZhPod87sw

sasguru
29th November 2013, 16:01
Considering you find yourself laughing about statistics, I suggest you rethink calling other people dull.

When God handed out the brains, you were in the toilet weren't you?
DId you get that high paying job in London or did they take one look at you and tell you to bugger orf?:laugh:laugh

vetran
29th November 2013, 16:03
Considering you find yourself laughing about statistics, I suggest you rethink calling other people dull.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDZhPod87sw

unfortunately he laughs about insulting other people and derailing a thread with honest questions which the great Sas can't answer (or won't).

he is a sad little bully who reaches for the insults when he loses. unfortunately he drags me down with him.

sasguru
29th November 2013, 16:06
unfortunately he laughs about insulting other people and derailing a thread with honest questions which the great Sas can't answer (or won't).

he is a sad little bully who reaches for the insults when he loses. unfortunately he drags me down with him.

To be fair, as at least 4 other people pointed out on that thread , you were talking complete garbage.

Perhaps if you admitted your limitations and didn't spout so much gob-shite about a subject you know nothing about you wouldn't come across as a complete cretin?

Just saying like.

d000hg
29th November 2013, 16:13
When God handed out the brains, you were in the toilet weren't you?What have my brains, or lack thereof, got to do with your incredibly boring sense of humour?

"Hey Fred, you'd better sit down for this one."
"Oh Sas, what did he do this time?"
"He only went and divided by n instead of n+1"
"hahahahahahahahahah you split my sides you do"

sasguru
29th November 2013, 16:16
What have my brains, or lack thereof, got to do with your incredibly boring sense of humour?

"Hey Fred, you'd better sit down for this one."
"Oh Sas, what did he do this time?"
"He only went and divided by n instead of n+1"
"hahahahahahahahahah you split my sides you do"

If I'm so boring what are you doing on this thread?
You must have lots of interesting things to do, oh interesting one ?:laugh:laugh:laugh

Unless ....

Old Greg
29th November 2013, 16:26

Of course he is! Why else do you think he hangs around here where the pickings are so easy?

sasguru
29th November 2013, 16:42
Of course he is! Why else do you think he hangs around here where the pickings are so easy?

I still bear the bruises from MumsNet.:laugh
Although I fear the OP is not being very accurate, I didn't bully him so much as he spouted off a ton of gobshite. He doesn't need anyone to "drag him down" he can do that all by himself.

Old Greg
29th November 2013, 16:47
Although I fear the OP is not being very accurate, I didn't bully him so much as he spouted off a ton of gobtulipe. He doesn't need anyone to "drag him down" he can do that all by himself.

I was thinking about mumsnet as well. I don't have the wherewithal to hold my own there or on housepricecrash. The Internet is as wild and cruel as nature herself, and I see myself as a crippled and senile hyena. All I can manage to catch is some myxomatosis riddled blind and pus filled rabbit blundering about in a confused daze. Disgusting but keeps me going.

sasguru
29th November 2013, 17:02
I was thinking about mumsnet as well. I don't have the wherewithal to hold my own there or on housepricecrash. The Internet is as wild and cruel as nature herself, and I see myself as a crippled and senile hyena. All I can manage to catch is some myxomatosis riddled blind and pus filled rabbit blundering about in a confused daze. Disgusting but keeps me going.

Personally I find the lumbering bovines good prey.

NotAllThere
29th November 2013, 17:03
No as it goes it's this gem:

http://forums.contractoruk.com/general/94583-greed-good-25.htmlWell, it made me laugh as well.

You implying dooghie is stupid as a fish? That's not very nice.No, he's implying dooghie isn't as intelligent as a fish. If challenged though, he'll take it back and imply instead that dooghie is as intelligent as a fish.

Anyway, too much :ladybags: so this thread is heading to lockdown.

d000hg
29th November 2013, 17:08
Although I fear the OP is not being very accurate, I didn't bully him so much as he spouted off a ton of gobtulipe. He doesn't need anyone to "drag him down" he can do that all by himself.

You're the OP, dumbo.

suityou01
29th November 2013, 18:17

Jersey ones? :happy

BrilloPad
29th November 2013, 20:40

Feck me my ribs hurt.

Did you look in the mirror?

Old Greg
29th November 2013, 21:14
Did you look in the mirror?

A one way mirror with views into vetran's Daily Mail threads.

And HI! :)