• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Pig ******* monkeys

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pig ******* monkeys

Explains a lot....
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    Could the monkey not have been shagging the pig? Seems a lot more practical to me.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
      Could the monkey not have been shagging the pig? Seems a lot more practical to me.
      Possibly, lets see what the Mail says: 'Humans evolved after a female chimpanzee mated with a pig': Extraordinary claim made by American geneticist | Mail Online
      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

MF lets pigs **** him, so there may be something in this.

Comment

Comment

the way we came to be is not so important as the fact that we now exist. As every Machiavellian knows, good things can emerge from ugly processes, and I think the human race is a very good thing. Moreover, there is something to be said for the idea of having the pig as a relative.
            'My opinion of this animal has much improved during the course of my research. Where once I thought of filth and greed, I now think of intelligence, affection, loyalty, and adaptability, with an added touch of joyous sensuality — qualities without which humans would not be human.'
            That sounds a bit dubious....
            While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
              MF lets pigs **** him, so there may be something in this.
              I've never let your wife do me with a strap on. Your mum though.
              What happens in General, stays in General.
              You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Monkeys shagging pigs? Has anyone ever seen the taxi queue after a night out in Pontefract?

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                  I've never let your wife do me with a strap on. Your mum though.
                  Aren't you due on camera now? Pork Scratchings 7 waits for no man and those rare breeds won't **** themselves.

Comment

reminds me of the latter part of Animal Farm, when men sat alongside pigs, and the other animals couldn't tell one from another.

Comment

Working...
                    X