• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

PM FAO of EEK

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PM FAO of EEK

Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Tis an expensive mistake £215 and counting so far.
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

A diesel - petrol ****up perhaps?
      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
        A diesel - petrol ****up perhaps?
        a petrol in diesel f***up yes. 3 weeks with a diesel car and I wasn't paying attention....
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
          a petrol in diesel f***up yes. 3 weeks with a diesel car and I wasn't paying attention....
          To make Eek feel a bit better I would like to add that I also have done this...

... I would like to but I can't as I haven't.. Muahahahahahah!!!

Just kidding. Sorry to hear this.

Other half has done same though but only put a couple of quid in before realising. Filled it up to the brim with diesel and kept it filled up constantly with no problems so far but just waiting for the fuel pump to give up the ghost at any moment.

I have a diesel and a petrol car so it is going to happen to me at some point. Hope you get it fixed quick.
          Last edited by northernladuk; 30 November 2013, 17:27.
          'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Is this the first time you have stuck a pump in the wrong hole?

Comment

eejit.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                To make Eek feel a bit better I would like to add that I also have done this...

... I would like to but I can't as I haven't.. Muahahahahahah!!!

Just kidding. Sorry to hear this.

Other half has done same though but only put a couple of quid in before realising. Filled it up to the brim with diesel and kept it filled up constantly with no problems so far but just waiting for the fuel pump to give up the ghost at any moment.

I have a diesel and a petrol car so it is going to happen to me at some point. Hope you get it fixed quick.
                If you'd only put a couple of litres of the wrong fuel in you can generally get away with filling up the rest with the right fuel. Anymore than that and you need to ring AA/RAC/Fuel Doctor ext and get it sorted properly.
                "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Working...
                X