• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

A special thanks to Labour....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A special thanks to Labour....

For making sure everything that didnt work very well is completely fukked !

Disruptive flights, crap NHS, obsession with targets, red tape, close monitoring of UK citizens, high fuel and energy bills, obsessions with speeding motorists to raise revenue, high taxes, not allowed to do this not allowed to do that, health and safety nut cases, parking fines, criminals on the loose, poor imigration and border controls, corrupt MP's, MP's with high salaries and no job, squandering tax payers money ( and then asking for more ! ) CSA going after sitting targets, i.e. fathers already paying for their children, Social Services interferring in family lives just to reach government targets,

IT Engineers motto "if it works dont fix it"
    Labours motto " if it works or doesnt work lets break it "

A big whole hearted thanks from all of us in the UK ! well done !

Liebour: a real world experiment to show what goes wrong when you give too much taxpayers money to an administration full of small-minded, bitter, polytechnic idealists with no business acumen or common sense.
    If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Class

Are you selling t-shirts with that logo?
      You should.
      Why not?

Comment

Totally agree.
        Now where are the 'I remember the evil Tories' posts.
        Boom boom boom boom
        A-haw haw haw haw
        Hmmm hmmm hmmm hmmm
        Hmmm hmmm hmmm hmmm

Comment

I'll beat benn0 to it:

Thatcher: a real world solution to a real world experiment to show what goes wrong when you give too much taxpayers money to an administration full of small-minded, bitter, polytechnic idealists with no business acumen or common sense.

In actual fact:

All politicians: a real world experiment to show what goes wrong when you give too much taxpayers money to an administration full of small-minded, bitter, polytechnic idealists with no business acumen or common sense.

Comment

Two apt quotes seen on blogs recently.

"Politics is show business for the ugly"

"Politics is the business of getting power and privilege without possessing merit"—P J O'Rourke
            bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
            John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

and boy are they fukkin' UGLY !!!

I mean, who the hell is shagg1n Margaret Beckett

Comment

You guys (and girls) don't know squat on what corruption can really be like. Ever been stopped by the police for passport checking whole purpose of which is to get a bribe out of you?

Comment

Originally posted by AtW
                  You guys (and girls) don't know squat on what corruption can really be like. Ever been stopped by the police for passport checking whole purpose of which is to get a bribe out of you?
                  Yes, border police, Hungary. Twice.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW

Yeah well we ARE supposed to be a civilised western country so corruption is done quietly !! ! we're not in South Africa you know !!

Comment

Working...
                    X