• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Shock horror

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shock horror

From A.N.Other website.
    Hey guys, it seems that we're not really radically right, check out suggestion from a poster on another board.

Once again, British people are being inconvenienced by the activities of home grown Muslim terrorists who, it appears, have conspired to plant bombs on passenger planes leaving the UK.

Mid way through Thursday morning Heathrow Airport remains closed to all incoming flights except those that are currently en route, thousands of passengers are stranded in airports around the UK and all the Department of Transport can do is add to the misery by seriously inconveniencing travellers with babies and young families, the infirm and elderly. New security measures have been put in place prohibiting any hand baggage except certain items which are permitted to be taken aboard in transparent bags.

The British National Party Executive's solution to this problem is to ban immediately, ALL MUSLIMS from flying out of (and in to) Britain until the security situation has been fully resolved.

During recent international football competitions, a similar ban on English football hooligans was carried out, when many football fans had their passports confiscated and travel restricted.

If white working class men can be treated in this fashion it must be possible to apply a similar ban to Muslims. We need firm Government action to resolve this crisis which will thus restore confidence in air travel and remove the serious inconvenience effecting air passengers at the height of the summer school holidays.
    Why not?

Much better would be to make all Muslims wear a Muslim armband - that way we would be alerted of any potential terrorist bomber and could modify our travel plans accordingly.

Comment

Imagine what it must be like if you are sitting on a plane and a darkish chap suddenly leaps into the aisle shouting "Allah Akhbar!" as he fumbles under his jacket.

We never got that with the IRA.

Comment

I do get this terrible urge sometimes to put a tea towel on my head, grab a comedy beard and walk through airport security with a rucksack and a smile.

I don't think today is the day to do it though.
        If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

The difference with the IRA was they were not stupid/brainwashed enough to blow themselves up as well, (on purpose at any rate).
          Also, blowing up flights between the UK and USA was a no no as it would have hampered their supply of funds from the U.S. who, funnily enough, had no qualms about financing Irish Terrorists through Noraid.
          Boom boom boom boom
          A-haw haw haw haw
          Hmmm hmmm hmmm hmmm
          Hmmm hmmm hmmm hmmm

Comment

I think there is a little "comparison irony" in that article. I agree with it though.
            Serving religion with the contempt it deserves...

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100
              Imagine what it must be like if you are sitting on a plane and a darkish chap suddenly leaps into the aisle shouting "Allah Akhbar!" as he fumbles under his jacket.

We never got that with the IRA.
              Or he has just been on holiday to Brighton and bought several sticks or rock and placed them in his jacket
              Last edited by Clog II The Avenger; 11 August 2006, 09:23.
              HEALTH WARNING. IT Can Damage your Health. Free Advice. Advice in the forum is the £9,995 version. By reading the health warning you are agreeing to the terms and conditions. Advice maybe bad as well as good. 24 months interest free. Your home is at risk if you don’t keep up payments. Advice limited to availability.

Comment

The solution is to transport all passengers in the same way they do on prison airplanes, ie: cuffed to armchairs.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW
                  The solution is to transport all passengers in the same way they do on prison airplanes, ie: cuffed to armchairs.
                  There's not a lot of room to bring your comfy armchair on board. Would that be a sort of Spanish Inquisition punishment?

Comment

Chairs provided free of charge, see ConAir for details...

Comment

Working...
                    X