• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Space: The Final Frontier

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Space: The Final Frontier

India have done it: India's Mars probe leaves orbit of Earth (Wired UK)

Now for the Welsh: Home - The Welsh Space Campaign
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    Don't forget the Canadians. | Lego Man in Space

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
      I hope the Indian Government used some of the £229 million we give them each year to fund this project.

Wouldn't like to see any of it wasted

Comment

Originally posted by Flashman View Post
        I hope the Indian Government used some of the £229 million we give them each year to fund this project.

Indeed, since the country as a whole suffers such extreme poverty that we need to help support them, clearly they wouldn't blow a penny of that on discretionary spending like a space programme, nuclear weapons programme or anything that doesn't directly relieve the conditions in their society.

Comment

How much did the YUK contribute towards the Indian space program in the form of overseas aid? Was it all of it?

Comment

First moon landing since 1975 took off today: Chang’e 3 Lift-off TODAY!!! Journey to the Moon | Earth & Solar System
            Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Was expecting them to recall that space ship, but promise to have all the bugs fixed in the next version
              When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

How much did the YUK contribute towards the Indian space program in the form of overseas aid?
                It makes about as much sense as sending aid to the US because of poverty in some Southern States but, to be fair to the Indians, seem to recall ( though can't be arsed to look for it) that they said they didn't need our aid. Don't blame them, blame our stupid governments and twats like Cameron who love to chuck away our money.

PS Waiting for the Chinese to send one. It will probably be a counterfeit copy of NASA's and marked NASA but explode before it leaves orbit.
                Last edited by xoggoth; 1 December 2013, 20:25.
                bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

well yes this should be fun..

also 229 million a year... NHS goes through a billion a day so drop in the ocean really!

A bit like the rocket will be

ta daa!

Comment

Originally posted by Flashman View Post

Space exploration isn't a waste of money.
                    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                    Originally posted by vetran
                    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                    X