• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Blighty is the best place in the world by far!!!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blighty is the best place in the world by far!!!!

To whom it may concern,

I'm relocating abroad (maybe). So please don't follow me and don't spoil my market. I won't be offering references and please don't send me yours. I pretty much know all the layabout pimps the Hon. Gentlemen on this board have been exploited by.

Yours almost sincerely

PG

PS: Yeah but no but yeah, I might fudge off for good.
    <Insert idea here> will never be adopted because the politicians are in the pockets of the banks!

You'll be back.

Comment

Could you take our entire political class with you please?

Comment

Originally posted by CoolCat View Post
        Could you take our entire political class with you please?
        What makes you think the rest of the world wants them?
        And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Bloody emigrants.
          Goin' over there and taking their jobs.
          Bringing their bland, insipid foods there.

There should be a law against it.

Comment

I think the title of this thread should read "Blighty is not the worst place in the world by far".
            And the only people who think so are usually the losers who blame their woes on everyone but themselves.
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
            X