• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

FAO All Creative Types

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FAO All Creative Types

Anyone know a site where I can get a customised I love xx with the same font/look and feel of the traditional I LOVE NY image?
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Hire Freelancers & Find Freelance Jobs Online - Freelancer.co.uk
    Find and Hire skilled Freelancers, at a click - PeoplePerHour.com
    etc

This is one of the things those sites can be good for.
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

ITC American Typrewriter is the font used. A free and very similar font is King.

King Font | dafont.com
      If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, quacks like a duck,it must be a duck

Comment

Originally posted by Bellona View Post
        ITC American Typrewriter is the font used. A free and very similar font is King.

King Font | dafont.com
        +1. Mind you a quick google was all that is required.....
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

But that involves effort trying to get it all lined up and look pretty, I had assumed there was enough knock off of I love NY for someone to have done a custom generator!

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

A quick Google for "i heart generator": second result…

Actually, removing that link as it looks a bit suspect; but you get the idea of using a search engine

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              A quick Google for "i heart generator": second result…

Actually, removing that link as it looks a bit suspect; but you get the idea of using a search engine
              Saw that, wrong font

Comment

Will have to do it the old fashioned way, I thought the internet was supposed to help the lazy

Comment

Working...
                X