• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Latest Reputation Received (463979737 point(s) total)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Latest Reputation Received (463979737 point(s) total)

I don't check my reputation very often but decided to have a look today and it's showing the grand sum of 463,979,737 reputation points. Is the reputation system broken or has someone slipped me a few extra points here and there?

Also, I understand the little green box is positive rep, are little black boxes negative rep? If so, there are some strange people out there giving negative rep for some pretty normal businessy posts...

is my total...

I do not think I have ever got that a high a score in anything

except maybe Chuckie Egg back in the day

Comment

Green good, red bad.

Grey means that the people giving the rep are of no consequence because their rep power is negligible in the grand scheme of things.

(And yes, rep is broken)
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I hadn't really understood this 'pwned' expression until I read DirtyDog's post.

Comment

Yay! Because of this thread I received my first ever neg rep, now I know what that looks like...

Comment

Originally posted by craig1 View Post
          Yay! Because of this thread I received my first ever neg rep, now I know what that looks like...
          HTH

Comment

Originally posted by craig1 View Post
            MF by any chance?
            I hadn't really understood this 'pwned' expression until I read DirtyDog's post.

Comment

Originally posted by Dactylion View Post
              HTH
              Originally posted by DirtyDog View Post
              MF by any chance?
              KUATB

Comment

MF by any chance?
                What happens in General, stays in General.
                You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by Dactylion View Post
                  KUATB
                  I assumed that since mine was from MF, his would be too.

I didn't realise that there was someone else on here who was as funny as MF.

Comment

I assumed that since mine was from MF, his would be too.

I didn't realise that there was someone else on here who was as funny as MF.
                    Wow! Did you think that up for yourself?

Comment

Working...
                    X