• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

North or South more contracts?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

North or South more contracts?

Long time lurker, first time poster. Har Ha

I'm considering getting back into the contracting game after a long time away. Do anyone know if North or South London has more work these days? A few years ago, there was pickups all over the M25, vans would swing by and you'd get a days work, they'd drop you off at an Irish boozer in the evening and pick you up there the following morning Har Har the landladies loved us I can tell ya.

I'm not looking for big bucks, i'm just looking for 6 months work to tide me over till I can get back to 'Beefs or 'Luf flyering. Har Ha

Im in the cable game.

Peace

Charlie E1

Working...
X