• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Chico was right. God is matematically proven

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chico was right. God is matematically proven

Apologies that it is in italian but it's quite easy to understand.

Anyone with a better mathematical background (ATW??? ) can prove the opposite.
    Last edited by Francko; 12 August 2006, 15:55. Reason: Petulant annoying spelling checkers
    I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Even if Chico's God really existed then I would have rejected such cruel God, thankfully it is plainly obvious to any rational person that given contradictory religions and complete foolishness of their assertions as well as complete lack of evidence to support their claims that all such Gods do not exist.

It is possible however that there are higher beings that are capable of supernatural things attributed to God, ie walking over water, however this is just matter of technology. I accept however that for fools like Chico such supreme beings are the same as God.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW
      It is possible however that there are higher beings that are capable of supernatural things attributed to God, ie walking over water, however this is just matter of technology. I accept however that for fools like Chico such supreme beings are the same as God.
      Which bit of the mathematical notation isn't so clear?
      I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW
        ie walking over water, however this is just matter of technology.
        LOL! I can just see it - Microsoft's Walking On Water 2006 Galilee Edition. Make sure you don't get a Blue Sea of Death...
        If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Unfortunately at least one of the axioms is bollox, so the proof is proof of what?
          Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
          threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

How can an axiom be bollux diptulip ? An axiom is a sentence or proposition that is taken for granted as true. God, you are a complete fool.

Comment

Originally posted by Jabberwocky
              How can an axiom be bollux diptulip ?
              You should try learn how to argue your view without resorting to name calling, but then again its probably best for you not to because it makes it easier to sport a retard.

Comment

AtW: So do we have an axiom that Jabberwocky is a retard, it is after all, self evident?
                Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
                threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by threaded
                  AtW: So do we have an axiom that Jabberwocky is a retard, it is after all, self evident?
                  I think so, at least this thing is for certain.

Comment

Originally posted by threaded
                    Do we need to state the bleedin' obvious?

Comment

Working...
                    X