• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Brit through and through

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brit through and through

The Real UK Citizenship Test

10/10 I'm so proud.

Originally posted by aardvark View Post
    The Real UK Citizenship Test

10/10 I'm so proud.
    oh dear - I only got 8 ! I hope it's because Ant and Dec are such s I got them wrong and clapped instead of laughing in the canteen.

Anything else and I'm gonna ask for a recount !
    If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, quacks like a duck,it must be a duck

Comment

9/10 - Not bad for a Saffa
      I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Originally posted by Bellona View Post
        oh dear - I only got 8 ! I hope it's because Ant and Dec are such s I got them wrong and clapped instead of laughing in the canteen.

Anything else and I'm gonna ask for a recount !
        The ant and Dec question wouldn't be so bad except I went for the nobody knows answer.

This is because I worked with them back in 2001 and truthfully nearly everyone gets it wrong. For reference they stand (always in alphabetical order).
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

5/10 :-(

Comment

Originally posted by Scruff View Post
            9/10 - Not bad for a Saffa
            To be fair - stringing a coherent sentence together is not bad for a Yarpie!

Comment

Originally posted by Dactylion View Post
              To be fair - stringing a coherent sentence together is not bad for a Japie!
              FTFY
              I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

9. Couldn't see it telling me which I got wrong, I think "I can't tell" is the correct Ant/Dec answer though
                Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                Originally posted by vetran
                Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                  9. Couldn't see it telling me which I got wrong, I think "I can't tell" is the correct Ant/Dec answer though
                  That was what I went for.

Comment

Originally posted by aardvark View Post
                    That was what I went for.
                    I think I got it factually right but think the right answer was that if you were a true brit you couldn't tell ( and didnt care!).
                    If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, quacks like a duck,it must be a duck

Comment

Working...
                    X