• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Road Rage!!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Road Rage!!!

Could not believe this....

Driving into work this morning I had 3-4 cars in front of me and the front car was driving slowly. So as the road was straight and clear ( I could easily see far ahead) I pulled out accelerating. Passed 1, 2, 3 just about to pass the fourth car and the prick pulls out into the middle of the road, forcing me to ram on the brakes. I was gobsmacked. He then proceeded to deliberatly block me from passing. weaving left and right to stop me passing!!!!

I was full beam and blaring the horn and eventually got passed but I'm still fumingmadmadmadmadmadmadmadmadmadmadmadmadmadmadmadmadmad

Reported him on 101 but don't think I got the reg correct

Sounds like he was hacked off with you for speeding.
    And it seems you had the rage.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Does anything justify him endangering my life by trying to cause an accident?

I had rage after he blocked me sure....

Comment

Originally posted by badger7579 View Post
        Does anything justify him endangering my life by trying to cause an accident?

I had rage after he blocked me sure....
        Overtaking is not illegal.

The HC states you should not pull out if you are causing any other motorists to change speed or direction. The utter twunt that pulled out on Badger was breaking the law and should be prosecuted for due care.
        Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
          Overtaking is not illegal.
          Speeding is. Pulling out was dangerous.

Two twunts on the road.

Case closed.
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

It was a national speed limit road. I never said I was speeding.

Comment

Its also the same idiots that flash you after you've overtaken them safely... Why??

Comment

Calm down, have a nice cup of tea and a biscuit and carry on invoicing.
                And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

You get jailed for this tulip
                  Driver who blocked overtaking biker jailed - | Motorcycle News | Bike News | Motorbike Videos | MCN

Comment

Originally posted by badger7579 View Post
                    Its also the same idiots that flash you after you've overtaken them safely... Why??
                    Because they have meaningless little lives and no influence on their surroundings, whether at work or at home or in traffic. Accept that and be glad that your own life is better.
                    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Working...
                    X