• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Knew I should have stayed in bed this morning

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Knew I should have stayed in bed this morning

But no, had to go and get myself down to London for a meeting. Now stuck at kings cross eating overpriced imitation Japanese food and watching the cancellations scroll across the departure board.
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
    But no, had to go and get myself down to London for a meeting. Now stuck at kings cross eating overpriced imitation Japanese food and watching the cancellations scroll across the departure board.
    Is the Cambridge service affected?

Comment

That sucks.
      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Could be a long one. Why not splash out on a hooker?
        Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
          That sucks.
          That's extra.
          Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
            Could be a long one. Why not splash out on a hooker?
            WHS

PM MarillionFan for details on where NOT to go
            Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
              That's extra.
              That's King cross for you.

Just had a thought it was paddington he was stuck at. That I could tolerate. But Kings Cross, ugh.
              "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Ah we could have had a mini meetup, I was just there myself

Comment

Finally made it home at about 8:30 pm. Could have been a lot worse. At least I got a seat on the train that did finally get me home. Lots didn't. Nothing at all running north of Newcastle (although thats no great loss tbh).
                  "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Working...
                  X