• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Inbreeding in Norfolk?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Inbreeding in Norfolk?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/4781693.stm

Just look what happens if you shag your sister...

or mother !

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost

Now i understand why the Norwich Union IT is the way it is

Comment

Does that include anal fisting your sister ?

Comment

Hands up if your from Norfolk?

Comment

you're
            We must strike at the lies that have spread like disease through our minds

Comment

The comments angered Dr Ketan Dhatariya, a diabetologist at the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital.

He told the Eastern Daily Press newspaper: "It's an insult to people with type-1 diabetes and their families and it's an insult to people in Norfolk.

"There's no suggestion that that is the case. It's not the way that genetics works.

"There is a genetic element, but it may be triggered by an environmental factor. Nobody knows why it is rising."
              Oh heavens forbid if you start infringing on peoples human rights by putting forward a theory FFS! His last sentence sums it up nicely - they're not sure.

Personally, I think it's down to liebour policies. Or the consumption of Bernard Matthews processed turkey shit.
              If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost

That's Normal for Norfolk innit?

Comment

Originally posted by cameraman
                  That's Normal for Norfolk innit?
                  I lived up there as a kid but moved away when I was ten, before I started getting the urges.

Comment

Avoid your cousins too

Just as well I never got further than looking at my cousin's fanny behind the garden shed when she was 6

PS I feel I should perhaps point out that I was also 6 at the time
                    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Working...
                    X