PDA

View Full Version : Admin - perma ban me please

Cowboydave
6th December 2013, 16:17
I'm up for a bit (lot) of banter but what I've read on here in the last 24 hours is frankly disgusting.

Throwing around "cancer" as a joke/insult is at best weird for grown men.

Suityou1, Old Greg and Sasguru (complicit) ... I hope when you go home tonight and sit with your kids you reflect on what you've been involved with today. You should be ashamed.

Wow man. I've never in my 40 years heard anything like that.

I will never visit this site again. I'm sure you three and others will now turn this into a joke about how this was contrived to get me off the site. But deep down you know thats bollox.

Later

Aussielong ... The only proper winner on the board ... (Except maybe doodab)

Wow .... Just .... Wooooow

Ruprect
6th December 2013, 16:19
I'm up for a bit (lot) of banter but what I've read on here in the last 24 hours is frankly disgusting.

Suityou1, Old Greg and Sasguru (complicit) ... I hope when you go home tonight and sit with your kids you reflect on what you've been involved with today. You should be ashamed.

I will never visit this site again. I'm sure you three and others will now turn this into a joke about how this was contrived to get me off the site. But deep down you know thats bollox.

Later

Why do you need the mod to ban you then?

RedSauce
6th December 2013, 16:20
Please don't go CBD

Old Greg
6th December 2013, 16:21

Later

When you go home tonight to sit with your kids...

Oh, hang on a minute. :laugh

Old Greg
6th December 2013, 16:23

He's trying to flounce. Show some respect.

Ticktock
6th December 2013, 16:24

So that he doesn't accidently log in with this account when on his next sockie.

sasguru
6th December 2013, 16:24
.. Sasguru (complicit) ... I hope when you go home tonight and sit with your kids you reflect on what you've been involved with today.

I will. I'll tell my son "...today, son, I was involved with a complete loser. A 40 year-old without anything at all to his name. You'd better work hard son or you'll end up like him". :laugh:laugh

Old Greg
6th December 2013, 16:25

Later

Oh and:

:spel permaban

eek
6th December 2013, 16:28

So you rant about being insulted, then admit to being the :cretin: we thought you were before calling doodab, who is sat in hospital with liver problems that could be cancer, a winner.

Words totally and utterly fail me. But as you admit to being a previously banned user the mods will have an easy task.

MarillionFan
6th December 2013, 16:39
So you rant about being insulted, then admit to being the :cretin: we thought you were before calling doodab, who is sat in hospital with liver problems that could be cancer, a winner.

Words totally and utterly fail me. But as you admit to being a previously banned user the mods will have an easy task.

Please mods, can we keep him, he's pretty.

sasguru
6th December 2013, 16:45
Oh and another thing, AL. When you come back, which you will, because you can't stay away, we'll still know it's you.
Do you know why?
Because you really project "Loserishness" to coin a phrase. You reek of it.

suityou01
6th December 2013, 17:06
And to think, all this from once innocent little rep comment. :rolleyes:

SimonMac
6th December 2013, 17:15
I will never visit this site again.

Last Activity Today 17:02

:rollin:

Old Greg
6th December 2013, 17:16

As I said. Your finest hour.

suityou01
6th December 2013, 17:18
As I said. Your finest hour.

This reminds me of Topsy Turvey land in the Faraway Tree. Only this time you do something really stupid, and nasty and out of character and you get told it's your finest hour.

I need a lay down. :freaky:

eek
6th December 2013, 17:19

Finally you can leave this site with your head held high.

No need to rush back....

suityou01
6th December 2013, 17:19
Finally you can leave this site with your head held high.

No need to rush back....

:confused:

Platypus
6th December 2013, 17:22
he's puurdy

FTFY

http://www.canoekayakpoland.com/deliverance-3.jpg

^ MF

Old Greg
6th December 2013, 17:31
This reminds me of Topsy Turvey land in the Faraway Tree. Only this time you do something really stupid, and nasty and out of character and you get told it's your finest hour.

I need a lay down. :freaky:

So who's the Angry Pixie?

suityou01
6th December 2013, 17:38
So who's the Angry Pixie?

CBD seemed pretty narked.

minestrone
6th December 2013, 17:40
Don't dare ban him.

mudskipper
6th December 2013, 18:37
I'm with CBD on this one. It ain't funny. Some posters on here have had cancer - I doubt they're chuckling at these insults. :(

mudskipper
6th December 2013, 18:39

Suity,you're a ****wit.

suityou01
6th December 2013, 19:36
Suity,you're a ****wit.

Slow down there MS. Sure I enough I did something wrong, but I apologised for it. Not that that makes it ok. But it is done. I still regret it.

I did not however start a thread reposting the comment that was removed by the mods to reignite something that was dying down.

suityou01
6th December 2013, 19:38
Or rep me with this :

6th December 2013 17:44
MarillionFan
Thread: Admin - perma ban me...
Die in a fire you evil bullying nasty repping ****!!!!

suityou01
6th December 2013, 19:38
Which I'm not that fussed about, it was a fair rep. Well deserved.

No2politics
6th December 2013, 19:45
I'm with CBD on this one. It ain't funny. Some posters on here have had cancer - I doubt they're chuckling at these insults. :(

Agree

AtW
6th December 2013, 19:46
Which I'm not that fussed about, it was a fair rep. Well deserved.

When did you become evil?

suityou01
6th December 2013, 19:54

One mistake against one poster makes me evil?

Broadcasting this mistake on the boards is acceptable?

Topsy Turvy land indeed.

suityou01
6th December 2013, 20:21

The problem is AtW, I just don't know.

minestrone
6th December 2013, 20:27
I don't know how you get through life being this socially inept Suity, it must be a defence mechanism to protect you from the obvious dislike shown to you by others.

suityou01
6th December 2013, 20:43
I don't know how you get through life being this socially inept Suity, it must be a defence mechanism to protect you from the obvious dislike shown to you by others.

**** knows. Really ****ed it up this time.

Old Greg
6th December 2013, 20:48
**** knows. Really ****ed it up this time.

If Rule 3 is 'Never apologise', Rule 4 is 'Never explain yourself'. You did a great thing, suity. Hold your head up high.

AtW
6th December 2013, 21:13
If Rule 3 is 'Never apologise', Rule 4 is 'Never explain yourself'. You did a great thing, suity. Hold your head up high.

And never forget Space Corps directive 34124

The problem is AtW, I just don't know.

Ok. Nice, very nice.

Just how the **** I am the problem now? Stop blaming others! Or use proper punctuation.

BrilloPad
6th December 2013, 21:30
He's trying to flounce. Show some respect.

Trying being the operative word.

mudskipper
6th December 2013, 21:42
Slow down there MS. Sure I enough I did something wrong, but I apologised for it. Not that that makes it ok. But it is done. I still regret it.

I did not however start a thread reposting the comment that was removed by the mods to reignite something that was dying down.

You apologised, then took every opportunity to have a dig at CBD on the back of others. When will you see that posters like OG and Sas (who have both gone down in my opinion today) are baiting you? You're a decent bloke, Suity - don't try to be someone you're not just to fit in with the cool kids. Integrity maketh man.

suityou01
6th December 2013, 22:32
You apologised, then took every opportunity to have a dig at CBD on the back of others. When will you see that posters like OG and Sas (who have both gone down in my opinion today) are baiting you? You're a decent bloke, Suity - don't try to be someone you're not just to fit in with the cool kids. Integrity maketh man.

Signing off now. Beers in play, not going to post.

Try and put this behind us please.

Thanks.

MarillionFan
6th December 2013, 22:35
Signing off now. Beers in play, not going to post.

Try and put this behind us please.

Thanks.

You nasty bastard.

Old Greg
6th December 2013, 22:40

What have I done now?

MarillionFan
6th December 2013, 22:42
What have I done now?

You nasty bastard.

No2politics
6th December 2013, 22:44
Please don't go CBD

Seconded!