• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Admin - perma ban me please

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Admin - perma ban me please

I'm up for a bit (lot) of banter but what I've read on here in the last 24 hours is frankly disgusting.

Throwing around "cancer" as a joke/insult is at best weird for grown men.

Suityou1, Old Greg and Sasguru (complicit) ... I hope when you go home tonight and sit with your kids you reflect on what you've been involved with today. You should be ashamed.

Wow man. I've never in my 40 years heard anything like that.

I will never visit this site again. I'm sure you three and others will now turn this into a joke about how this was contrived to get me off the site. But deep down you know thats bollox.

Later

Aussielong ... The only proper winner on the board ... (Except maybe doodab)

Wow .... Just .... Wooooow

Originally posted by Cowboydave View Post
    I'm up for a bit (lot) of banter but what I've read on here in the last 24 hours is frankly disgusting.

Suityou1, Old Greg and Sasguru (complicit) ... I hope when you go home tonight and sit with your kids you reflect on what you've been involved with today. You should be ashamed.

I will never visit this site again. I'm sure you three and others will now turn this into a joke about how this was contrived to get me off the site. But deep down you know thats bollox.

Later

Why do you need the mod to ban you then?
    "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Please don't go CBD

Comment

Later

When you go home tonight to sit with your kids...

Oh, hang on a minute.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruprect View Post
          He's trying to flounce. Show some respect.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruprect View Post
            So that he doesn't accidently log in with this account when on his next sockie.

Comment

.. Sasguru (complicit) ... I hope when you go home tonight and sit with your kids you reflect on what you've been involved with today.
              I will. I'll tell my son "...today, son, I was involved with a complete loser. A 40 year-old without anything at all to his name. You'd better work hard son or you'll end up like him".
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

Later

Oh and:

permaban

Comment

So you rant about being insulted, then admit to being the we thought you were before calling doodab, who is sat in hospital with liver problems that could be cancer, a winner.

Words totally and utterly fail me. But as you admit to being a previously banned user the mods will have an easy task.
                  merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                    So you rant about being insulted, then admit to being the we thought you were before calling doodab, who is sat in hospital with liver problems that could be cancer, a winner.

Words totally and utterly fail me. But as you admit to being a previously banned user the mods will have an easy task.
                    Please mods, can we keep him, he's pretty.
                    What happens in General, stays in General.
                    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
                    X