• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

rebellion

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rebellion

At one end of the bay there is an old guy who picks some random phrase and repeats it over and over for hours, often in Italian, and an Irish guy who can't shut up. It's driving people mad to the extent that half of them are trying to discharge themselves and the nurses have their hands full trying to stop them making a run (or a zimm I suppose you'd call it) for it.

It will be a long night.
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Originally posted by doodab View Post
    At one end of the bay there is an old guy who picks some random phrase and repeats it over and over for hours, often in Italian, and an Irish guy who can't shut up. It's driving people mad to the extent that half of them are trying to discharge themselves and the nurses have their hands full trying to stop them making a run (or a zimm I suppose you'd call it) for it.

It will be a long night.
    Amenity room?

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
      Amenity room?
      Seriously, if you're on a ward with nutters, do some complaining. Most hospitals have a patient liaison service who can and will take an interest in your welfare.

Apart from the headcases, how you doing?

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
        Seriously, if you're on a ward with nutters, do some complaining. Most hospitals have a patient liaison service who can and will take an interest in your welfare.

This is pretty much the norm for a medical ward, especially this time of year.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post

Well it's the liver among other things ward, and some sort of confusion is par for the course with liver failure unfortunately. Half of them are in nappies or eat through a tube.

I'm alright, got a sudoko book, a magazine, my kindle and CUK to keep me sane.
          While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Well it's the liver among other things ward, and some sort of confusion is par for the course with liver failure unfortunately. Half of them are in nappies or eat through a tube.

I'm alright, got a sudoko book, a magazine, my kindle and CUK to keep me sane.
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
              It's relative.

Comment

It's relative.
                Well if you want us to entertain you start an argument.

Do you have access to TV? If so don't watch the news.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                  Well if you want us to entertain you start an argument.

Do you have access to TV? If so don't watch the news.
                  The two sentences in bold are an inefficient way of getting your meaning across. Just say:

Don't watch the news.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                    The two sentences in bold are an inefficient way of getting your meaning across. Just say:

Don't watch the news.
                    Whatever.

Comment

Working...
                    X