• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Merry Christmas all!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Merry Christmas all!

Sadly, due to laziness, general poncing around and cretinwatch duties I've fallen behind on deliverables for client 3 (due early Jan). And as I want Christmas week off, I'm going to have to do some very hard grafting over the next 2 weeks.
    So here's hoping all have a very merry holiday and a prosperous new year.

Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Sadly, due to laziness, general poncing around and cretinwatch duties I've fallen behind on deliverables for client 3 (due early Jan). And as I want Christmas week off, I'm going to have to do some very hard grafting over the next 2 weeks.

That reminds me, anyone seen the trailer for the new Walter Mitty film? The Secret Life of Walter Mitty (2013) - IMDb

Comment

Have a good one. I'm benched from tomorrow so not wasting my own time on cretinwatch. Hopefully a sharp frost will thin them out, but in the meantime it will be down to Mich and Pondy.

Comment

Originally posted by russell View Post
        That reminds me, anyone seen the trailer for the new Walter Mitty film? The Secret Life of Walter Mitty (2013) - IMDb
        It's very good...

Comment

What a thoughtful Xmas present Sas, something we can all enjoy.
          Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
          Originally posted by vetran
          Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Same to you fella...
            Join IPSE

Comment

Originally posted by russell View Post
              Is that a subtle dig at Sasguru

Comment

d000hg
                What a thoughtful Xmas present Sas, something we can all enjoy.
                Quote Originally Posted by russell View Post
                Originally posted by KentPhilip View Post
                Is that a subtle dig at Sasguru
                I don't think it was particularly subtle, did make me laugh, keep it up!

Happy Christmas SAS!!
                Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                X