• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Youngsters just not doing it right

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Youngsters just not doing it right

Over 40's know how to party hard

C'mon youngsters - living till you are 100 will be dull as fook with drink n drugs!

Originally posted by original PM View Post

C'mon youngsters - living till you are 100 will be dull as fook with drink n drugs!

My sister in law got pissed at the weekend and went on a rant when accused of taking drugs. To cover herself she accused everyone else of taking drugs and also accused me!

I told her not to be so bloody stupid. Just because I sell it doesn't make me a user. Goodness sake.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

I think the 80's ruined us I Was at a little soirée over the summer and the parents were in the kitchen sorting champaign having drank everything else alcoholic in sight while the teenagers were in the lounge watching sky news discussing the Syrian issues...

What has gone wrong ???

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
        My sister in law got pissed at the weekend and went on a rant when accused of taking drugs.
        My God, so your brother is Charles Saatchi?
        Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by bobspud View Post
          I think the 80's ruined us I Was at a little soirée over the summer and the parents were in the kitchen sorting champaign having drank everything else alcoholic in sight while the teenagers were in the lounge watching sky news discussing the Syrian issues...

What has gone wrong ???
          Yep indeed - we at work went out for lunch the other day us oldies did not drink but then neither did the youngsters.

back in my day lunch was when the drinking day started.

oh well....

Comment

The snag is these days, unlike say the 60s and 70s, hardly any young people have the room to have parties.
            Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Comment

Working...
              X