• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I feel his pain

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I feel his pain

Chinese boyfriend jumped to his death after girlfriend insisted on going into another clothes shop - GA Daily News

Tao Hsiao, 38, jumped to his death after a furious row with his girlfriend in a shopping mall
    An eyewitness said: 'He told her she already had enough shoes, more shoes that she could wear in a
    lifetime and it was pointless buying any more.
    'She started shouting at him accusing him of being a skinflint and of spoiling Christmas, it was a really heated argument.'
    The shouting match ended when the man chucked the bags on the floor and jumped over the balcony, smashing into Christmas decorations on his way down before hitting the floor seven stories below causing shocked shoppers to flee in panic.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Idiot should have chucked her over.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

His girl friend’s name was Wong Shu
      "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
        His girl friend’s name was Wong Shu
        Was his name Long Dyve?
        "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Wun Flung Ova

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
            Idiot should have chucked her over.
            She would have probably survived and then he would have to face her & her mother.
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

This is what happens when wonton consumerism is introduced to a communist society.

Comment

I've had arguments with (soon to be) ex wife over amount of shopping and had to simply walk away out of the shop, had I stayed god knows what I would have done.
                This default font is sooooooooooooo boring and so are short usernames

Comment

Do you not do handicapped shopping? Here's how it works.

Mrs vetran can happily shop for 6 hours. Mr vetran can happily shop for 30 minutes. Mrs vetran is slightly built and if made to carry 15 kg in weights can happily shop for 45 minutes. Mr vetran can happily shop for an extra 15 minutes if he gets to watch Mrs vetran lugging 15 kg. So 15 kg / 45 minutes is your shopping sweet spilt as a couple.

Obviously the data is fictional but you get the idea. It is a recipe for domestic harmony.

Comment

Working...
                  X