• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Daily Mail go leftie

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Daily Mail go leftie

I thought I recognised this article from a little while ago: My week as one of Amazon's HUMAN drones: Doing your Christmas shopping online? This extraordinary undercover dispatch reveals what it's really like to work in a giant warehouse. Santa's grotto it ain't | Mail Online

Now I know, last line of the article. Is this the new face of outsourcing?
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

The Wail is outsourcing it's news to the Grauniad
    Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

They’re multinational and the global financial situation allows them to ship money all over the world. And the Government is so desperate for jobs that it has given away large elements of control.’

MPs like to attack Amazon and Starbucks and Google for not paying their taxes, but they’ve yet to actually create legislation compelling them to do so.
      on the nail!
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by amcdonald View Post
        The Wail is outsourcing it's news to the Grauniad
        Shocked! .... of Tunbridge Wells!
        'Orwell's 1984 was supposed to be a warning, not an instruction manual'. -
        Nick Pickles, director of Big Brother Watch.

Comment

Working...
        X