• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

contracts in th UK

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

contracts in th UK

hello all,

i have a drywall and ceillings company in Portugal and i was hoping to land a contract in the UK.

can anyone help me with that please

best regards

Originally posted by rag View Post
    hello all,

i have a drywall and ceillings company in Portugal and i was hoping to land a contract in the UK.

best regards
    You'd be best finding an appropriate forum and asking on there - to quote the ContractorUK homepage:

Contractor UK is home to the UK's IT contracting community. Online since 1999, offering daily news & features, comment, over 4,500 articles, contract jobs, rates, calculators & a very active forum with over 30,000 members. CUK has everything for the successful IT contractor.
    Good luck - and remember to bleed the radiators before you start!
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I hadn't really understood this 'pwned' expression until I read DirtyDog's post.

Comment

I can help

hello all,

best regards
      you seem to have the perfect CV to join my outsourced programming team, I could make you team lead, If you dont know any XML.????

Comment

hello all,

best regards
        I've just had my living room walls and ceiling replastered, so don't need this service at this time.

If anything changes in the future, i'll let you know.
        Contracting: more of the money, less of the sh1t

Comment

Working...
        X