• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Dominoes - Pay a little more

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dominoes - Pay a little more

BBC News - Pay better wages, minister tells Domino's Pizza boss

1000 vacancies but he cannot fill them unless the government opens the borders. Exactly the point, just because you want to pay pennies doesn't mean there's a shortage in skills.

Boycott Dominos I say!
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Wage inflation is desperately needed. I'm glad someone has finally seen sense.
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

was always the end game, cheaper and cheaper employees until they ran out of people to exploit. Then send out Lord Mandleslime to search for more.
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
        Wage inflation is desperately needed. I'm glad someone has finally seen sense.
        Have to say well done to the government minister in this. Why should we just let more immigrants in so that yet another multi dollar global firm can exploit them,

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
          Lord Mandleslime

You must spread some reputation around before giving it to vetran again
          If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, quacks like a duck,it must be a duck

Comment

Crap and seriously overpriced pizza anyway. Tried once never again.
            Me, me, me...

Comment

The pizza firms slicing a 900% profit off your delivery: £1.25 to make a Margherita... but you pay £12.49 | Mail Online
              Coffee's for closers

Comment

That's all right Aldo will save you he is only making 600%.

Chef Aldo Zilli, who has launched his own range of pizzas for restaurant chain Prezzo, said: ‘I would always avoid takeaways as they do overcharge and the ingredients are often processed and unhealthy.

‘People can avoid extortionate mark-ups on takeaway pizzas by creating their own at home: vegetables for the toppings such as peppers and red onion cost hardly anything and pizza sauce can be made from a tin of tomatoes with some chopped garlic and onion.
                Prezzo Restaurants - Winter Menu

£2.35 for a can of coke and £13.50 for a Pizza.

The mail should hit its advertising revenues!
                Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

I think the mail are confused about what constitutes profit.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                    I think the mail are confused about what constitutes profit.

Dominos - unique product that can cost you a lot more when ordering online rather than call a shop

Good advice from the minister, very refreshing actually.

Comment

Working...
                    X