• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

So this referendum question was asked of me

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So this referendum question was asked of me

Just what is it they want? And at the same time the next track played on my ipod thingy. .. Primal Scream - loaded

I mean it's like playing a hole in one. Funny but meaningful.

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

I met Mani once, lovely fella, shiit bassist....

Comment

I do wonder if the whole referendum strategy is to try and bore every to death till no one cares anymore
      Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

Originally posted by amcdonald View Post
        I do wonder if the whole referendum strategy is to try and bore every to death till no one cares anymore
        They cared in the first place?
        "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by amcdonald View Post

I find it hard to read or listen to the subject now, I think I'm going to get a "**** Off" sign made for the door when it comes around.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
            I find it hard to read or listen to the subject now, I think I'm going to get a "**** Off" sign made for the door when it comes around.
            So is England.
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
              They'll keep going at you until you yield.

Comment

Working...
              X