• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Costa Coffee does the world a favour

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Costa Coffee does the world a favour

Cliff Richard's Mistletoe and Wine banned by Costa Coffee - Telegraph

And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

and yet if they could have even made a single cent out of playing it they would have done and fu<k the customer

Comment

Triffic news from my fave coffee shop.

Comment

Alternatively, they could play Cliff on an endless loop and have a collection box on the counter inviting customers to insert £1 for them to turn him off for the duration of their visit

Would pay for the staff Christmas party

Comment

I rather admire Mr Richard's music career. He does what he does, has made a good few bob from it, and he means no harm.

However, what I do take exception to is that he's a Labour Luvvie.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
            I rather admire Mr Richard's music career. He does what he does, has made a good few bob from it, and he means no harm.

So you respect his music but not his politics.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post

I can't stand his sickly sweet music. The most embarrassing moment in many a year was seeing my dad do a karaoke of 'summer holiday' in a restaurant in Rome a few years ago while wearing his favourite pringle sweater and yellow socks.

Comment

Who can forget the classic "Ipso bunny"...
                If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
                  Who can forget the classic "Ipso bunny"...
                  Never heard it and I don't want to.

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                    I can't stand his sickly sweet music. The most embarrassing moment in many a year was seeing my dad do a karaoke of 'summer holiday' in a restaurant in Rome a few years ago while wearing his favourite pringle sweater and yellow socks.
                    Yeah, right. Sure you weren't standing in front of a full length mirror?

:-)
                    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Working...
                    X