• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Wine offer

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wine offer

Got a link to an offer for a 'Friends and family' case from Laithwaites.

I have it on good authority that the wines are good and the discount is genuine.

https://www.laithwaites.co.uk/jsp/of...IENDS&cid=RECR if anyone's interested - I used to work for them, but there's nothing in it for me, just looks like a good deal. I've ordered a case.
    Last edited by mudskipper; 11 December 2013, 18:54.

Probably a decent case, their stuff is good - but is that any better than their normal "first case discount" offer?
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
      Probably a decent case, their stuff is good - but is that any better than their normal "first case discount" offer?
      I think the wine is probably better. None of the Bombero crap. And you don't get signed up for a wineplan which you then have to remember to cancel.

Comment

Ah, good call. I'm a member but it looks like this isn't a problem - was considering one of their bin-end cases but may just go for this instead.
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
          Ah, good call. I'm a member but it looks like this isn't a problem - was considering one of their bin-end cases but may just go for this instead.
          Yeah, bit of a pain that you can't combine it with one of their other cases for postage. I guess they might let you if you phone the order.

Comment

Page won't load

Comment

Originally posted by RedSauce View Post
              Page won't load
              Yeah, they outsourced their web dev.

(Works for me)

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                Yeah, they outsourced their web dev.

(Works for me)
                Haha, it is connection at Clientco this morning.

Comment

Avios. 12000 points for a case of 12 bottles. You know it makes sense.
                  What happens in General, stays in General.
                  You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
                  X